Windows 10 comes with an updated Start Menu that makes it easier to find and launch apps and programs. Many of you will find the new Start Menu useful and convenient, but for those who prefer the old Start Menu and still want to uninstall apps and programs, this article will show you how to remove those pesky unwanted apps and program from the Windows 10 Start Menu.
How to Uninstall Apps on Windows 11 [Definitive Guide]
It’s surprising the number of apps users have installed on their Windows® 10® devices by now. This is not surprising once you realize how prevalent the Windows® Store® is. In fact, it’s an essential part of the Windows® 10® experience. One of the most important ways to make the most of the Windows® 10® experience is to keep your favorite apps updated. Don’t you want to keep all your favorite apps updated? Well, here’s a good way to do that.
When you purchase a new Windows laptop or desktop computer, there is always one thing in common: bloatware. You discover a slew of applications and programs on your computer that you will never use or for which you have no need. They do take up storage space on your hard disks. These may be games, a trial version of anti-virus software, or any other program. In such situation, the best course of action is to get rid of them. So, here’s how to remove apps from Windows 11.
Microsoft launched its own app store with Windows 8, where you can download applications and games. Universal Windows Platform applications that are linked to your Microsoft Account are what these apps are called. Uninstalling applications is just as quick and straightforward as installing them. It doesn’t take up a lot of your time, and you don’t need to be connected to the internet to accomplish it. Now, if you want to get rid of any programs or applications, here’s how to uninstall apps on a Windows 11 PC.
How to Uninstall Apps from the Control Panel in Windows 11
Follow these steps to remove common applications from your Windows 11 desktop.
- To begin, go to the Start Menu and enter Control Panel. When you see the Control Panel, press Enter or click on it.
- Select the Uninstall a Program option from the Control Panel.
- You’ll now see a list of all the applications installed on your Windows 11 computer.
- To uninstall a software, first choose the one you want to get rid of.
- Select the application with a right-click. You should see an Uninstall option in the context menu.
- Select Uninstall. The process of uninstalling the application will now begin.
- Depending on whatever applications you have installed, the system may prompt you to restart it. It is necessary to restart it in order to fully remove the remaining files from your Windows 11 computer.
How to Remove Apps from the Settings App in Windows 11
This is the easiest method to delete a few of the Windows desktop applications that you want to get rid of.
- To access the Settings app, go to the Start Menu and choose it. If you don’t see it, enter Settings into the search bar to find it.
- Select Apps from the left side of the Settings app.
- Select Apps & Features from the right-hand menu.
- You’ll now see a list of all the applications and programs on your Windows 11 PC that you can select to remove.
- It will send you to the control panel if you want to remove a normal application.
- If you want to remove a Windows program, just pick it and click the vertical three dots next to its name.
- You will be given the opportunity to uninstall the program. Simply choose Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- It will now notify you that the program and its associated data will be uninstalled. To completely remove it from your Windows 11 computer, click the Uninstall option.
How to Remove Apps from the Start Menu in Windows 11
You may also remove Windows applications using a different approach. This is a straightforward process that takes no more than two or three clicks. This is how you can go about doing it.
- Select All Apps from the Start Menu.
- Scroll through the list of installed applications to find the ones you want to remove.
- Keep in mind that this technique can only be used to remove Windows Apps. Use the Control Panel for normal programs.
- Right-click on an app you wish to uninstall and choose Uninstall from the menu.
- A few choices, including Uninstall, will appear in the context menu. Uninstall is the option to choose.
- A notice appears, indicating that the app and its associated data will be removed. Select Uninstall.
- And that’s how you may remove Windows applications from your Windows 11 computer with ease.
You can quickly remove applications from your Windows 11 PC using these easy methods. Would you have to utilize a third-party uninstaller to remove applications and programs from your computer? Certainly not. Windows 11 has improved, simplified, and accelerated everything. Using a third-party uninstaller software isn’t worth it, and it shouldn’t be necessary now that Windows 11 is out.
You Might Also Like – Windows 11 Screen Recording
If you have any more questions on how to remove programs on Windows 11, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to uninstall Apps from Windows 11?
To uninstall an app from Windows 10, you can use the search function in the start menu to find uninstall and then select it.
How to completely uninstall an app?
To uninstall an app, you will need to go into the settings of your device and find the app. Once you find it, tap on it and then press uninstall.
How to uninstall microsoft Apps?
Microsoft has a few different ways to uninstall their apps. You can go into the settings on your phone and find the app you want to remove, then click uninstall.
- how to uninstall windows 11 preview
- how to uninstall windows 11 insider preview
- how to delete apps on macbook