Online casinos are one of the exciting creations of the twenty-first century. They have evolved tremendously along with development in the digital world. Currently, you will find hundreds, if not thousands, of casinos online to access and play.
Almost all online casinos seem the same. However, they are not. They bring different things to the table. Some offer thousands of casino games like blackjack online etc., and others offer a few hundred games.
You can see a lot of competition going on among the gambling site. Furthermore, online gambling sites lure users with exciting bonus deals to stay in the competition. They offer various bonuses and promotional offers to benefit players and also themselves.
So, when you try to choose an online casino for gambling, ensure it has beneficial bonuses that you can use. Now, let’s take a look at some of the standard bonuses that you will find at online casinos.
Welcome bonuses or sign-up offers are given to the new players at the online casinos. You must sign-up on the site and deposit to claim the offer.
Welcome bonuses are given in the form of bonus credits and free spins. Bonus credits depend on some percentage of the deposits you made.
Generally, gambling sites offer a welcome bonus in two ways:
1. Welcome Package: Welcome package includes bonuses on the first three or four deposits. Depending on your deposit, the operator offers you some per cent of bonus. Let’s understand this through an example.
- First Deposit: 100% match up bonus up to ₹100,000 + 50 free spins
- Second Deposit: 75% match up bonus to max ₹50,000
- Third Deposit: 50% match up bonus up to ₹25,000
100% match up means 100% matching your deposit amount. If you deposit ₹10,000, you will receive ₹10,000 (100% matching your deposit amount) bonus credits. Additionally, you get 50 free spins also.
Similarly, the second and third deposit bonuses also work. Bonus credits are not withdrawn. Instead, you have to use them to play at the casino itself.
2. First Deposit Bonus: Some casinos do not offer generous bonuses as a welcome package. They limit the bonus up to the first deposit only.
Reload bonuses are similar to the welcome bonus. They have also deposited bonuses. However, while the welcome bonus is meant for new players, the reload bonus is for the regular players. It means the bonus corresponds to the deposits made after the first few deposits.
Reload bonuses are given on any of the weekdays or during weekends. The operators usually provide bonuses on deposits made on these days.
Again, you will receive either bonus credits or free spins. Many casinos opt to provide bonus spins for Reload offers. These spins can be accessed and played on selected slot machines online.
The following bonus type is a cashback offer. Cashback offers are not so common at gambling sites. However, they are not uncommon too. They lie somewhere in between. Gambling sites give you cashback in 2 ways.
1. Cashback received on Deposits: The casinos check the total deposits made by the player in the previous week. Based on the deposit made, the site repays the deposit back in the form of cashback. The cashback offers are usually set from 5 to 25%.
2. Cashback received on Bets Placed: This one depends on the wager placed on casino games in the previous week. The casinos maintain a minimum limit required to claim the bonus. If you have placed bets above this minimum limit, you will get some per cent cashback.
Now, some gambling sites calculate the cashback bonus weekly, others opt for monthly. It highly varies from one platform to another.
No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonus is also meant for new players at the casino. You just have to sign up on the gambling site that offers no deposit bonus to claim this deal. You do not have to make any deposit to gain the benefits of this offer.
You receive small bonus credits or free spins in the form of a no deposit bonus. You can use this bonus to test the gambling site or any game on the platform.
If you like the casino, then only you can then deposit and use the site for gambling. Otherwise, you can choose to leave. That’s why no deposit bonuses are one of the best deals at online gambling sites!
We have mentioned some of the best offers usually available at online casinos. But remember, not all casinos provide all these bonuses. Each casino presents some of these deals to benefit the users.
Apart from these, the casinos also have a loyalty program and associated benefits. So, check out all these factors before signing up at any online casino.